Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bwuk Bwuk Bwuk!

About a week ago when I was spinning bowstrings, I noticed a bunch of level 3's and 4's who were spinning flax. Now, normally this would be fine, because I understand how those low level guys need money. But the funny thing was, they weren't talking at all. Well, obviously, they were probably macroers. You know, people who use macros to play the game for them. This annoyed me, but then something hilarious happened.

One of the level 4's was peacefully macroing bowstrings when crys of, "Bwuk Bwuk Bwuk!" pierced the silence. He, being a macro, didn't even stop spinning bowstrings. Behind him, sending feeble waves of magic his way, was a level 28 Evil Chicken. It kept doing 1's and 2's to him, but before he had even finished the load of bowstrings, he was dead. I laughed so hard.

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

LOL! That's classic. Did you get a picture?