One time, when I was just a wee level 39, I vividly remember running excitedly through the Varrock Sewers with my newbie buddies, which I was the leader of, trying to make it to the end and battle the monsters. We had many odd experiences in those sewers. Usually, we'd only bring our three best items, which was lucky, because we nearly always died. There was me, and Ddevil007, who is now a whopping level 76 (better than me), Dantaren, and Goldlyon007, who, unfortunately, don't play anymore.
One time I particularly remember is when my friends and I were wondering, fighting zombies, and one by one we fell to the might of the multi-combat zone. Soon, being attacked by four or five zombies at a time, I fled down the passageway. I saw a ladder leading upwards into darkness, and so I clambered up it, hoping to find refuge from the bloodthirsty zombies. Unfortunately, while I did escape the zombies, I was quickly deprived of my few remaining hp by the room's resident grizzly bear. The screen flashed and the familiar Castle of Lumbridge came into view. I groaned and messaged my friends, looking for them. We soon met up and found each other. I have long since killed that grizzly bear, but that remains one of my most vivid and fond memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good times, good times. Remember the genie's lamp? Haha, that was a good one.
Post a Comment