I don't understand why the Animal Magnetism quest requires you to go to the ends of the earth, just for 3,000 measly experience and some metal contraption that doesn't help me one bit. You know, I'm not even a ranger, so why on RuneScape would I want a thing that attracts arrowheads. Don't ask me.
The experience was welcome, though, and I grew a level in Slayer, now 28, bringing my total up to 956. Yay! I killed a few experiments, hoping to grow a level, but to no avail. Oh, and I destroyed the axe Turael gave me. I can always get a new one.
One last thing, my brother (lucky one in the family) got a level two treasure trail. Lucky him, part of the reward was a Zamorak page! Unfair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! The quest bug. Haha, a Zamorak page! You should steal it :P.
Post a Comment